We were intrigued by this one tower, the tower they call that the Eiffel tower.
The tower is located in Paris. Paris is the capital of France. Paris has a population of approximately 2,300 Million dperkirakan, the main economic sector of Paris is derived from tourism sector. Pictures of the Eiffel Tower - Paris in the image above is hers lonelyplanet.com.
Gambar Menara Eiffel - Paris pada gambar diatas merupakan miliknya lonelyplanet.com.
Paris is one of the city's tourism destination visited by many of the tourists from different parts of this world.
If you come to Paris many unique that you will encounter among them;
Monuments such as the Eiffel Tower along arsitekturya. Arc de Triomphe and the road - the road along with many buildings that you encounter most classic and unique shape. Besides, Paris has a building, road - the road of the unique architecture - unique. The city also has a modern design, you never heard of Disneyland Paris? Disneyland is a modern architectural concept that is very familiar among the - the tourists.
Besides, there is more to be a source of culture and entertainment in Paris is the Museum, Opera and concert space.
Disneyland (Foto By theguardian.com)
- Arc de Triomphe - monumen in the midle of the Place de l'Étoile, France celebrated the victory and honor all those who died in batle
- - Situated in Cité, is a medieval building which was previously used as a prison where some members of settled before his death during Revolution.
- - the construction of "temporary" by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Universal Exposition.
- - Museum and cemetery are many famous French soldiers, including Napoleon.
- - great art galleries.
- - one of the famous districts in Paris, located on a hill and has
- Notre Dame de Paris (Katedral Notre Dame) di Île de la Cité - Building abad 12 Paris
- - the center of Paris opera house, was built in the period of Empire.
- - a glass exhibition hall built for the Paris Exhibition in 1900.
- - also located on the Île de la Cité, is a Gothic castle chapel of the 13th century.
- - a number of churches and tombs of famous French people.
- - park in the Marais district which was built by
- Parc de la Villette - has the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, a science museum, and the Cité de la Musique which houses various musical institutions, museums, and concert halls.
You do not forget also visiting many museums in this city, where we classify 3 parts: